Latest Stories




The word is out. She has regained control of her private and personal lives. Jab We Met, Saif Ali Khan and daily yoga have done wonders to her confidence and glow. After winning the HT Café award for the Best Actress of the Year, Kareena Kapoor jetted off to Hong Kong and then Greece.. but not before some dialogue baazi with our heroine addict Vajir Singh

Now talk is that you've become a yoga instructor to the film industry.
Ha, not really! But it's a fact that everyone is surprised that I know so much about yoga. See, it's just that I never miss my daily yoga session. And if we're shooting together, like we were at Goa, Amu (Amrita Arora) joins me too.

Getting up at 5 a m every day to do yoga couldn't be much fun. Hey, I love my sleep. So, it all depends when I'm free. I do my yoga in the afternoon or evening. Of late, I've been extra-disciplined because I'll be shooting for a song in Greece for Tashan. I've to be in my best shape ever.

I want to look like no Indian actress has looked before. It's a super hot film.. totally different.. like a Hollywood movie. I've performed action scenes which I've never done before. I guess yoga really helped me performing the stunts.. stretching and all.

Whom are you fighting against Tashan? Akshay Kumar or Saif Ali Khan?
I can't talk much about Tashan.

Maybe they're fighting over you in the movie?
You can't trick me into talking about Tashan. Remember, Anil (Kapoor) is also in the movie. He's looking the best.. very hot.

What about Saif and Akshay? Aren't they looking hot?
What's there to say? They're hot yaar. Akshay and Saif are hot guys.

So you mean Anil Kapoor is looking hot after a long time?
I think he's one of our best actors. Anil loves me, he has always been supportive. Anil's entire family has been sweet, I go over to their house. I'm very fond of his wife.. we get along very well.

Okay, which other film are you excited about?
Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakht Ishq with Akshay Kumar. It's a role to die for.. it will be styled on the lines of Sex and the City.. very upmarket, very high society.. which people have not seen yet.

I'll be changing my look.. may be I'll chop my hair, make it short. We're still planning and working on different ideas. And then there's the Shree Ashtavinayak film with John Abraham.

For director Rumy Jaffrey? Are you doing the film?
Well, I haven't said yes. I'm still thinking about it.

Are you taking your time to decide because of John Abraham?
No no. I've heard the first draft of the script, now I'm waiting for the final draft. I don't want to do any film without a bound script. I'm okay with the one-line story they gave me, they've promised to come back this month with the final script.

I'll take the decision then. But I would love to work with John.. I think we'll make a good pair on screen. I've worked with Akshay, Ajay (Devgan) and Shahid. I'm working with Saif now.. a movie with John will cover the entire spectrum of heroes.

Categories: , ,