Latest Stories






BEDTIME STORIES

In a single night with FHM, Vidya Balan strips away her squeaky clean, pristine image and reveals jaw-dropping, shocking secrets about herself which she's never told anyone else before...

On breakfast in bed...

Says Vidya, "If a guy had to make me breakfast in bed, I'd eat whatever he makes well. I need maybe waffles, pancakes with lots of maple syrup, [licking her lips] something sugary and sweet – which is something I don't eat as I normally have boring fruit and some muesli."

On men...

"I get attention from men per say and I do flirt back with those I feel like giving attention to. Most of the men I meet try to woo me. For a man to woo me, he needs to be charming, has to have an edge about him and be someone who can have a conversation with me. He has to make me feel special from the instant we meet. I'd like him to maybe throw corny pickup lines at me and pamper me silly – chocolates, flowers and little gifts are always welcome. Make the most routine things special – you know, ask me how my day was. I'd love to stay in bed all day with him and we'd just talk to each other."

On singing in the shower...

"I'm someone who's singing all the time. Sometimes, I'll just switch on the music while having a shower and sing along. I like to leave the door ajar so I can hear the music...I'd love it if a man sang to me Billy Joel's She's Always A Woman To Me. That's also my ringtone. It describes every woman perfectly."

On her link-up with Shahid Kapoor...

"He's my co-star and we get along really well, but that's it. So, all the women reading this can be happy and can continue having their crush on him. To date someone a couple of years older or younger is okay, but nobody over forty! I don't want a father figure. I'm someone who definitely endorses the institution of marriage. I would like to have kids some day. I'm a very passionate person. Whoever gets married to me will be a happy man... let's leave it at that."

Categories: ,